1. The Range Officer is in charge at ALL TIMES. DECLARATION DEFENSE reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
2. Unsafe individuals will have shooting privileges revoked immediately by any Range Officer, temporarily or lifetime.
3. ALWAYS treat ALL firearms as if THEY ARE LOADED.
4. Keep your fingers off the trigger and outside the guard until ready to fire.
5. No food, drinks or tobacco on the range.
6. No flip flops or loose unsafe clothing allowed on the range. This is to reduce the risk of burns from dispensed shells.
7. Anyone that is a convicted felon may not use the range, handle a firearm or purchase ammunition.
8. All firearms must be pointed DOWNRANGE at all times.
9. Only authorized personnel are allowed downrange.
10. Never reach beyond the firing line for any reason. Ask for assistance.
11. Drawing from the holster is permissible as long as you are operating in a safe manor. Range Officer reserve the right to reframe patron from holster draw at any time for any reason.
12. In the event of a cease fire: stop shooting, place your firearms on the table pointing DOWNRANGE and step behind the caution line to await further instruction.
13. If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to the range safety officer immediately.
14. You must be 21 years or older to rent a firearm. No firearms will be rented to single shooters. You must be paired with 2 or more individuals to rent a firearm.
15. Please use common sense and be respectful towards your fellow shooters.
Declaration Defense l Gun Range, Store, Ammo
Copyright © 2022 Declaration Defense l Gun Range, Store, Ammo - All Rights Reserved.